Class of 2022 Senior Contract
Seniors have many activities to look forward to over this coming year including: Senior Picnic, Senior Breakfast, Senior BBQ, Prom, Grad Nite, and Graduation. As a Senior, however, you have the responsibility of setting the standard for behavior on campus and at school events. To ensure that this year is a great one it is important that you (and your parents) understand the school rules and expectations for the Senior Class of 2022. If these rules and expectations are not met you will not be able to participate in your Senior Events Your signature at the bottom of this letter will confirm that you have read the school rules and are committed to following those rules. Let’s take a moment to review these rules and expectations.
- Attending your classes on time every day is expected. Mr. Kasek will be checking Senior attendance every month.
- No Ds, Fails, or Us on progress reports or report cards
- Follow all LAUSD and Bernstein rules as they apply to conduct and behavior
- Please remember that you are responsible for following school rules on the way to and from school, at school, and at any school activity, including sporting events and dances on or off campus. All Senior events will require all unexcused absences, truancies, and grade issues to be cleared by the progress report or report card closest to that event. A list of the progress report/report card dates can be seen below.
You’ve made it this far! Let’s finish strong with a great senior year!!
Click here to download Senior Contract
- Where – Citywalk
- When – 4/8/22
- Kasek will give out field trip slips
- Movie ticket for Batman – $11
- Where – Disneyland
- When – 6/4/22
- Price – $220.00
- Money Due – Pay Kasek by 5/20/22
Start saving your money now!!
- Where – Big Gym
- When – TBA
- Period by period
- Class pic during advisory
- Where – Magic Mountain
- When – TBA
- Price – TBA
- Money due – Pay Kasek by TBA