Junior year is a very important year for colleges. The college application process actually starts during this year and it’s important to start preparing.
Junior Year Checklist:
- Get good grades!
- Take AP classes and other challenging courses
- Study for your AP exams so you can get college credit
- Replace any low grades or failed classes
- Apply for scholarships
- Don’t forget to go to the College Center for your Junior Assessment so you know you’re on track to go to college!
- Take the SAT and ACT for the first time
- Start thinking about your Personal Statement
- Visit colleges to find the right campus for you
- Be a leader in your extracurriculars!