It’s time to start thinking about how you can be a competitive applicant. Check out our resources and advice for sophomores.
|Keep up the good work!!! Good grades and AP’s
- Keep track of your grades make sure you are doing well in all of your classes!
- Talk to your counselor and make sure you are taking the right classes you need to graduate and to fulfil the A-G requirements!
- Study for the PSAT!
- Free PSAT Tutoring online at Khan Academy!
- Take the PSAT seriously!
- It is a great opportunity to find out what the real SAT is going to be like.
- Seek for volunteer opportunities in School Clubs/Organizations, Community Organizations, or Church/Temple.
- Make sure you volunteer throughout your four years of high school.
|Always be Involved in Extracurricular Activities!
- Get involved in Sports
- Student Organization
- Student Clubs
- Ask About YPI’s Summer Youth Program!
- Visit the college Center and ask us about college!!!
- Sign up for the College and University Fields Trips!!!
- Sign up for the college representative visits at Helen Bernstein and ask the representatives about their College!
- Find out what College is right for you on Collegescorecard.com
|Apply for Scholarships!
- Come to the College Center to learn about scholarships!
- Go to the Financial Aid Tab in the college center website for more scholarship informations.
- For more scholarship opportunities create a Fastweb account to receive daily emails about scholarship opportunities! 000000